GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PureMichigan/Live To Ride
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help picking new wheels. Gonna be shopping in the spring, but am keeping an eye out for good deals in the meantime so...

What wheels do you think would look great. Never really been a fan of black wheels, until seeing some other victory reds with black, and they looked great!

So, Black? Chrome? Brand? Size? What do you think? If you have a victory red with wheels post it up.

Here is a Pic of the truck, new one coming soon with debadge, demold, and no more rain guards.

NewTruck_zps557ac631.gif

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
just look through the forums man.. tons of red trucks on here.. preds, hostages, moto.. etc....

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just look through the forums man.. tons of red trucks on here.. preds, hostages, moto.. etc....
I know and trust me I have been. Been reading every red truck build I can find.

I'm just looking for a little more input on size, and I still cant decide if I want Chrome or Black I've seen both and I think they both look great.

And I keep finding old threads with pictures that have been moved and don't show up anymore.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
18x9 18x10 20x9 or 20x10.. 20x10 is the favorite here

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is your budget? Is your truck lifted? A lot of factors that are left out that.
Pic is at the top, not currently lifted. End goal for the truck height wise is to level the torsion bars with the back, and a 1.5" body lift. Running 33x12.50's.

I'm thinking 20's are a bit much for me lol, leaning more towards 18's at this point.

Not sure on budget, I'm gonna be looking used but would buy new if I can't find any I like.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Go find Fiestyz71's two build threads he has a red nbs ecsb gasser with black wheels, and his new lb has chrome. pick your poison

1 - 14 of 14 Posts