GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a vid from this winter on a lake. My truck, Tupys truck the white F:150 and Matt Munsons Mazda B4000. Listen to Munson grind the gears in his B4000.:roflmao: the video kinda sucks and Tupy left a bunch of my truck out of it but whatever. yeah pulling someone out with a chain was dumb but o well.:rofl2:
[yt]6sn6zvTCK_4[/yt]

Munson at the end :LOL:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
thats the only thing about winter i like anymore :read:

The B4000 reminds me of GMracer's friend who has a ranger. He's welded the spider gears and I think the springs are cut, but he whips the fuck out of it!. Ask Nick, last time I went to meet up with him and Kflynn he was doin donuts around a lightpole

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
thats the only thing about winter i like anymore :read:

The B4000 reminds me of GMracer's friend who has a ranger. He's welded the spider gears and I think the springs are cut, but he whips the fuck out of it!. Ask Nick, last time I went to meet up with him and Kflynn he was doin donuts around a lightpole
naw hes got an actual drop in it but the spider gears are welded and can drift like no ones business, were beefin it up some and goin a lil lower too

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
naw hes got an actual drop in it but the spider gears are welded and can drift like no ones business, were beefin it up some and goin a lil lower too
ah, ok. Didnt know it was a real drop, but I knew it was lowered. that 2x6 front bumper was pretty leet, reminds me of this kid I know who has one on the front of his wrangler

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
That was cool as shit. I wish there was snow and ice like that down here. Wait, no I dont. I like my 40* winters. But it would be cool to drift in some snow/ice.

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
i loved the shots of your truck in the snow and that ford drifting.

so yall just make a fuckin race track on the ice? where is that, how thick is the ice and can you get in trouble for bein out there?

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
I question the guy in the bugs sexuallity

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
sweet vid

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i loved the shots of your truck in the snow and that ford drifting.

so yall just make a fuckin race track on the ice? where is that, how thick is the ice and can you get in trouble for bein out there?
some Audi group made the ice track. The ice was 2 feet thick, cant really get in trouble because it was a random lake with no houses on it. land of 10,000 lakes, theres plenty to go around. couple sheriffs drove by and didn't stop all the days we were there. which was like 5 or 6 days in a row
I question the guy in the bugs sexuallity
:LOL: its fast though. he walked me easily. his family has all german cars. his dad drives an A6 with 20'' A8L w12 luxury wheels. looks tits
Should have left your 22's on for that :crazy: Looks like fun :rocking:
i had the 22's on a week before we took this video. then it snowed a lot and salty roads kill chrome so i took them off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts