GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Drag Racer!
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys as promised, I got quite a few. vids of me getting the drag truck out of storage yesterday. I kinda screwed up as i put my camera in video mode expecting it to keep playing throughout but it stops at 3 min and i totally missed the actual starting of it for the year. Still lots of good videos though!!

th_MVI_0193.jpg

th_MVI_0194.jpg

th_MVI_0195.jpg

th_MVI_0196.jpg

th_MVI_0197.jpg

th_MVI_0198.jpg

th_MVI_0199.jpg

Hope you all enjoy it and expect more though out the summer!

·
Drag Racer!
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in progress..............i use it for mainly shows and racing, so to me its a "drag truck"

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Oh wow.. Subscribed to this one..

·
Drag Racer!
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hope you people arent just gonna come on here and tell me its slow and all that, you guys wanted vids of it you got em, stop being so sarcastic about everything, yeah its not super fast and yeah its not a true "drag truck" but i use it for shows and racing and cruise nights. I will also be doing a lot to the motor this year so please, chill guys

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Don't let anybody give you any grief man, bottom line is it's YOUR truck and you can do with it what you please! And seeings how YOU paid for it you can call it what you want! :shake:

Nice Cheby by the way, me likey! :rocking:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
word

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
i dont remember anyone askin for vids.. and just for comparison sake my 95 2.0 dohc 5spd dodge neon did the 1/4 at 14.9 stock.

·
Drag Racer!
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i guarantee itll hit 14s easy once i get everything right and running good, my carb is shit as well, needs a new carb bad.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
i dont remember anyone askin for vids.. and just for comparison sake my 95 2.0 dohc 5spd dodge neon did the 1/4 at 14.9 stock.
I don't remember anyone asking yall to be assholes, so it's a win-win situation! :pow:

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
hey why dont you lick me where i pee? i dont remember askin for your fuckin opinion. its a win-win situation!
No need to get all butt hurt, it's his truck and he obviously didn't appreciate yall giving him shit. :shake:

Note how I said yall, as not to be directed at one person in particular... :read:

edit: If this needs to be pursued any further, PM me so this guys thread doesn't go any farther South! :shake:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts