GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing I lacked in having my truck debadged was the dealership sticker on the back. I picked at it, used Adhesive remover, nothing worked, so I ordered a Vinyl Eraser from Eastwood Company.

It works great :worship: it turned my sticker to dust and did not scratch the paint at all. I only used it the one time, and that is all I needed it for so I'm going to be putting it up for sale if anyone needs one, I can attest it works :read:
tailgate1.gif

tailgate2.gif

tailgate3.gif

tailgate4.gif

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
SO wait... you couldn't get that off with a heat gun or hair dryer?? must have really been stuck on there.

What are you going to do with all that black on the top of your bed?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris99GMC said:
SO wait... you couldn't get that off with a heat gun or hair dryer?? must have really been stuck on there.

What are you going to do with all that black on the top of your bed?
It came off in flakes, it was a pain .. so this was the easiest, plus I wanted to see how this thing worked and it works well :D

Eventually color match it, all pewter if I keep the top petwer or a dark gray if I two tone like this.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the mouldings are staying, I like them for now :LOL:

As for the stickers, up until a few months ago I still had a stock bumper and hitch :read:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have used this product before to debadge my red truck. it is badass, and cut my time that it took in half!

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
bcubed said:
It came off in flakes, it was a pain .. so this was the easiest, plus I wanted to see how this thing worked and it works well :D

Eventually color match it, all pewter if I keep the top petwer or a dark gray if I two tone like this.

I think that it's rather amazing that you posted this, because I was thinking of the Exact two tone color combo as this a few days ago only with a thinner dark red line instead of orange.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris99GMC said:
I think that it's rather amazing that you posted this, because I was thinking of the Exact two tone color combo as this a few days ago only with a thinner dark red line instead of orange.
Something like this? Hell ya, would look good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts