GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post an update to what I have been doing...Went to a local shop in Santa Clara, Lights and Sirens they charged me 50$ to put on my tribal flames that I had bought a few months back. They do excelent work as they work on some local county police cars attaching graphics on them cars most of us are usualy seeing behind us. LOL.

Anyways the guy does good work, took him a couple of hours. Plus a check up a day later. All in all it was a good experience, and you cant beat that price for the bay area.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know about painting them on...I might want something different in a year maybe some other vinyl design, you know maybe some flaming SKULLS or what not. LOL

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
atomoverride said:
They do excelent work as they work on some local county police cars attaching graphics on them cars most of us are usualy seeing behind us. LOL.
[
you mean those space ships that land behind me and an asshole come up to the truck?
:crazy:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What you all didnt know is, end of this month I am headed down to LA to goto this well known interior shop. My truck is getting the whole interior done, except the carpet. Leather seats, Suede headliner, Suede/leather denali center console, Suede on the doors, more leather.

Also this week I should have my '04 Hummer Headrests with 3 position tilting. SWEET... I wont lower my ride till I get a new set of 20's.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATE: Just got 2 hummer h2 tilting headrests. Not the same color as my truck, but its ok end of the month I get my interior re-done so its all good. Anyways, seems the escalade headrests cost over 150$ on ebay, but the hummer h2 ones cost 60$. And they tilt in 3 posistions and are wider to allow bigger lcd screens in the back if you want them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts