GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well tommorow me and a friend are going to this off-road park and I have an extended warranty for like 75k miles or 2 years and i have 15k miles...im not gonna do anything really nasty tommorow, just beginning stuff cuz its my first time and my truck is stock...but in the event IF something, somehow did break...would it be covered under warranty?

·
Banned
487 Posts
dude..... no offence but this is really a stupid question. How would we as members of GMFS know? You need to ask your dealer dude. Every dealer is different. Some will warranty a truck with a lift kit, some wont. give your dealer a call, they will know.

is "haggard" under your name meaning the country singer? if so :worship:

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rednecked_4x4 said:
dude..... no offence but this is really a stupid question. How would we as members of GMFS know? You need to ask your dealer dude. Every dealer is different. Some will warranty a truck with a lift kit, some wont. give your dealer a call, they will know.

my truck ISNT lifted..its STOCK...and no, not haggard as the country singer, never heard of him dont care to...haggard, as in haggard back woods crap

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Rednecked_4x4 said:

"dude.... no offense" but don't call other members on our site stupid :read:

Since the truck is stock, the dealer will warranty it unless it is 100% obvious he broke it doing something stupid :read:

·
Banned
487 Posts
i didnt call anyone stupid.....i said stupid question. there is a diffrence.

I knew your truck wasnt lifted, wha ti meant by dealers warrantying lifted vehicles is that every dealer is different. some will, some wont.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
justsay you did it on pavement
wash eth truck off real well first obvisouly

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
translation

Dark Eternal said:
justsay you did it on pavement
wash eth truck off real well first obvisouly
just say you did it on pavement. wash the truck off real well first obviously.

stephen you aren't PWD, are you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts