GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VOLANT SOLD

Also have 2 Audiobahn AW1000Q 10" Subs. Dual 4 Ohm Coils. Handles 600 Watts RMS/800 Watts Max. Very nice subs, lots of chrome. Brand new never used, mounted in this box: NBS Extended cab Dual 10" enclosure by Pro Box. Would like to sell as a set. $300 plus shipping. Probably will be a lot, so if you are in South Florida, Ill meet you somewhere for the exchange.

Audiobahn A8002T Intake Amp. Very nice piece, more chrome. Never used or mounted. $150 Shipped
Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
2 - Channel
2 Ohms Stable Stereo
2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
2 x 400 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
1 x 800 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
Air Intake Cooling Fan

SONY HU is SOLD

Amp install kit is SOLD

I bought all of this stuff with the intention on hooking it all up in my truck, but as I said, I got to thinking and thought I should use the money for my baby.

I also have a 40 series flowmaster and a chrome 45* slash exhaust tip that I will sell for 40 bucks plus shipping(about 20 bucks due to weight).

I can get pics of everything if you are interested. Please let me know. Thanks for your interest.

Ryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HvyChevyZ71 said:
can i get some pics of the volant system? Are you sure it will fit a 2001 6.0L?
Ill get some pics up this evening. Im pretty sure as that is what item number (15853)it is and it says it fits 99-04 so it is good to go. Ill get the pics this afternoon when I get off work.

Ryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts