GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
yeh, if want to increase your power, get an intake, and an exhaust. if you are more serious and have some kind of them mechainal background, you can install headers and such

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
well you could drill holes in your muffler. thats about the only performance mod you can do with the existing parts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a 97 with a vortec350 also.I have volant intake,granatelli MAF sensor,msd 6a ignition with msd coil,Thorley tri-y longtube headers,Borla exhaust with XR1 mufflers,X pipe,march puleys,permacool elecric fans,richmond 3.90gears with an eaton posi,and the best mod of them all a Westers 93oct. tuned PCM.I would get a Westers PCM if I was you,that will really wake it up.
Can't do anything with existing parts,you need to put some aftermaket mods and money into it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I got a K&N, flowmaster, and a "free" flow caty added to my hoe. I noticed a little difference and it wasn't that much pain to my wallet. Would do more but I put all my money into my last truck and ended up giving to my brother.....what the hell was I thinking?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 has shorty headers, single chamber flow, de-screened maf, airaid intake, tbs, and a hypertech

1 - 9 of 9 Posts