GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
why in the world would you make the bedsides taller than the tailgate? :think:

but it does seem that everone is tryin to make trucks now, its a big market, and every1 wants thier piece. I read in motortrend a few months back that BMW was going to build a pickup off the X5 platform. And Nissan just coming out with the Titan. The pickup buy has a lot to choose from instead of just having a choice between The Big 3.

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
The interior is tight, the taillights are shibby, and the exhaust kicks ass. Lets do something with the rest of the truck...

The bedsides being taller than the tailgate puzzle me.

Are those 20's?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Don't have a pic but that new Toyota concept truck (That big blue one) is ugly as shit to me!!

·
Banned
487 Posts
all are ugly junk if you ask me.. plastic POS

that honda "truck" is the dumbest thing i'v ever seen.
Why would you want to drive one of these? are them plastic fenders guna protect you?

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
NastyGMC,

They are plastic, and wont protect you, but the are DENT PROOF!!! Even though it will get scratched by what hits it...IT WONT DENT!!! i hate car commercials that act like the body cant be hurt...paint is gonna flake.... :read: Jake

·
GMFS founding member
4,014 Posts
the mirrors on that kia look like they'd snap off with the first pedestrian you hit. and the WV truck looks like a jacked up subaru. don't expect to use it as a truck, unless someone makes LT rated tires for 19" wheels by the time it's released. getting into the truck market when all you make are shitty cars is, imo, a bad idea.

·
GMFS founding member
4,014 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Don't have a pic but that new Toyota concept truck (That big blue one) is ugly as shit to me!!
that's the consensus with tundra owners too. fortunately the next gen toyota truck won't look anything like it. wish i could say the same for the new tacomas.

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
I like the look of that KIA besides the interior and tailgate...I'd bet it'll never be put into production though.

·
Registered
832 Posts
This is off topic but i thought i would bring it up....My cousin had a 2k2 vette it was red completely pimp. Well he decides to sell it but he brings home a freaking KIA optima. :nono: well he did live through all the shit we gave him but he found out the insurance on the KIA was more than it was on his Vette! turns out they failed the crash test horribly and that more ppl were injured more often blah blah blah but isnt that nuts...a 12k car has higher insurance than his then brand new corvette.

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that's what you have to pay for it for being stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. :LOL:
I like the good ole fashion rear wheel drive cars and trucks. Glad some manufacturers like chrysler with its 300M are making a comeback.
I F the fuel price, rather drive something decent.
Also here in TX a domestic truck Chevy or Furd is the cheapest to insure.
I dont know if those foreign trucks stand a chance for long. The good thing is that Chevy will improve their trucks too and give us loyalists more insentives :bowtie: :head:

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the VW truck is made from the Toureg. Also those foreign trucks are unibodies. Meaning no frame, therefore very flexible and not meant for serious off-roading. Towing and loading capacities must be horrible too.
Now I know why Anold Schwarzenegger drives a Fullsize HUMMER. :LOL:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Germanator said:
that's what you have to pay for it for being stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. :LOL: I like the good ole fashion rear wheel drive cars and trucks. Glad some manufacturers like chrysler with its 300M are making a comeback.
I F the fuel price, rather drive something decent.
Also here in TX a domestic truck Chevy or Furd is the cheapest to insure.
I dont know if those foreign trucks stand a chance for long. The good thing is that Chevy will improve their trucks too and give us loyalists more insentives :bowtie: :head:
If I were in the market, I'd look hard into a Dodge Magnum, just from the styling .. I love it! .. but have to drive one and such.

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah I like that one too. Wish GM is waking up and make their Impala a RWD again. I loved those old ones. :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts