GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haved a w4m tuned pcm, i sold the truck, so no longer need it. it was the economy tune for 87 octane, firmer shifting, running stock size tires, k&n filter, straight pipe exhaust, electric fans. 100.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
276 Posts
would that pcm work on a 2002 silverado or will it only work on a 2001

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if there is no efans or k&n it wont reall make a difference, it was just tuned that way to show the computer the increase in airflow, so you might not get as good of mpg increase, but you will still get some, plus the added horse and torque. the speedlimiter i dont believe was set on the new pcm. and yes id do 75.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
if there is no efans or k&n it wont reall make a difference, it was just tuned that way to show the computer the increase in airflow, so you might not get as good of mpg increase, but you will still get some, plus the added horse and torque. the speedlimiter i dont believe was set on the new pcm. and yes id do 75.00 plus shipping
No you will still get the same increase. Jesse doesn't change anything for an intake. As long as the pcm is unlocked(like my wait4me tune was) it will work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts