GMC Truck Forum banner

Wall of Shame

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  mulliganman 
#1 ·
I was looking at a site and saw these, WOW :nono:

Your bag has a cut in it? no problem, use duct tape!

New TV show on FOX, When C-notches go bad

See less See more
#12 ·
lol Kinda reminds me off this dude who stopped to "help" when the right front wouldn't pick up. Just a wire came off the valve. Anyway he was in this old ragged s10 and had some weirdass setup that was ghetto as hell, like right on top of the c notch there were these towers on each one that come above the bed a couple of inches. lol Those were his shock mounts, and a 1 gallon tank. :D He said the guy who did it knew how to do it, he just never had done it before, then he asked my friend who did his he said, "wicked kustoms", and said well mine is true custom none of that bolt on shit. lol I guess he couldnt look inside the bed and tell. Oh well :LOL:

I hooked you up with some (.) and capitial letters! :D

#14 ·
There's a guy around here that made a homade flipkit, and is using 4" drop blocks for a 10" rear drop. The u-bolts are horrindous. The bow out about 1.5", and barely hold on the brackets. One wrong bump, and they'll fall off. I need a pic of it. There's some scary stuff out there. That's why I refuse to ride behind anyone in a bagged truck that I dont know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.