GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting my frame painted or something along that lines. What did you guys do and about how much did it cost? Pics would be cool but not nec.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Re: Want to get my fraim painted. nnbs 08'

Wow, I have never seen FRAME spelled FRAIM.:lol: Ill see if I can find some pics. What color are you looking for and what kind of truck. Chevy, GMC, extended cab or what?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts

Wow, I have never seen FRAME spelled FRAIM.:lol: Ill see if I can find some pics. What color are you looking for and what kind of truck. Chevy, GMC, extended cab or what?
I never thought I'd see the day Chad corrects another member on spelling :crazy:

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts

NOT worth it IMO, you have to remove the bed and cab and all kinds of other shit. Unless your truck is really going to be THAT custom, too much time and money

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

lol. I didn't even notice that shit. Its and 08' chevy ext black and I'm gonna obviously want to go black on the frame. lol

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I farm and my frame collects that powdery dust when I'm out there and then it wont come off. It looks like shit.

·
Canadian Chapter
2,283 Posts
wire wheel + a couple cans of tremclad, rustoleom, whatever you want to use. takes a few hours but it's worth it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts