GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 00 Ext cab charcoal interior. I'm looking for a tan interior. Been pricing out new stuff and it isn't cheap, can't find anything in junk yards.

Will work out price arangements.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
ive got all the interior shit for my 00 reg cab thats tan and i want charcoal...i think the only other thing you'd need would be the rear door panels.

And are you talkin seats and whatnot, or just the door panels, dash, pillars, etc.?

Dave

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got all the interior shit for my 00 reg cab thats tan and i want charcoal...i think the only other thing you'd need would be the rear door panels.

And are you talkin seats and whatnot, or just the door panels, dash, pillars, etc.?

Dave
well I am getting Katzkins so I won't need seat covers so I can send the charcoal 2 you.

yeah I'll need door panels (Power nothing) seat belts, seat trim, etc. Dude to Geographical innconvenece I don't think shipping huge parts like dash and stuff would be worth it. Swapping everything else would be grand though!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Well dash is really the only huge thing, everything else would be shippable i'd think.

I'll PM you some info tomorrow night after the superbowl.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts