GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of 38's to replace my Iroks....I would prefer some Toyo Open Country MT's, but will also look at the Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's as well as the Kumho Road Venture MT's.....Trying to stay in the Central Cal area, but will drive a bit for a good deal.....keep your eyes and ears open for me! Thanks! :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude look on ebay, i seen some 38 MTZ on there
Oh yeah, I've seen those, but the fuckers won't reply to my email about shipping!!!! So far I can get the Kumho's shipped brand new for $1490, those blem MTZ's are $1295 plus shipping (which I don't know) but I may be interested in a used set if the price is good :D:D

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen those, but the fuckers won't reply to my email about shipping!!!! So far I can get the Kumho's shipped brand new for $1490, those blem MTZ's are $1295 plus shipping (which I don't know) but I may be interested in a used set if the price is good :D:D
what ya doing with the iroks,

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why are you wanting to go to 38s? why not some 40" toyo??

For a few reasons....first they are pretty expensive....second, I rubbed pretty good in Pismo with 41's, and I don't think just going down 1" in tire size is going to help much since I don't want to crank....and third is I drive 60 miles a day in the thing, and I want to try and get my headlight height back in legal range....:D:D

·
hmmmm, i be damned
1,944 Posts
For a few reasons....first they are pretty expensive....second, I rubbed pretty good in Pismo with 41's, and I don't think just going down 1" in tire size is going to help much since I don't want to crank....and third is I drive 60 miles a day in the thing, and I want to try and get my headlight height back in legal range....:D:D

look here 38" MTZ
38" Toyo

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey im interested and i have some 38 inch MTZ's with like 60-70% tread...maybe we can work something out....trade plus cash or somethin...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts