GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a stock rear bumper for a nbs fleetside gmc or silvy i think the both fit. the guy i got my truck from painted mine completly blue the chrome and all it looks a litle tacku but im gonna be selling it if i get a new stock one ,i know you guys with rollpans got some sitting in you rgarages thanks guys

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I might have one if my buyer right now doesn't buy it.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
wantitall said:
hey guys im looking for a stock rear bumper for a nbs fleetside gmc or silvy i think the both fit. the guy i got my truck from painted mine completly blue the chrome and all it looks a litle tacku but im gonna be selling it if i get a new stock one ,i know you guys with rollpans got some sitting in you rgarages thanks guys
What all is painted blue on the bumper is it just the chrome that was painted blue or was all the plastic painted also. What kinda condition is the bumper and paint in do you have any pics of it. Maybe we can trade bumpers or somthing like that depending on what shape it is in thanks

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have access to stock bumpers. if ALL else fails lemme know. i hate shipping those bitches though.

·
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blue02 its painted completly the chrome and the plastics are all blue its supposed to be indigo blue metallic like teh color of teh truck but to me it looks a little brighter some people like it some dont lemme post a pic for ill try to tomorrow (wednesday)

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
I'm thinking about getting a roll pan. Where in Nor. Cal. are you?

·
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i live in stockton , i would like to get one from someone local to avoid shipping charges thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts