GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added a 1.5" body lift and now i've got a few other things on my list that I want some opinions on..I'm thinkin bout gettin tows and colormatchin, de moldin the sides of my truck and takin the bed bars off and gettin new bed caps, z71 valance colormatched or black(either way) and maybe some esky handles...i've got a few pics of the body lift and want y'all to tell me what y'all think y'all would do

a069cd93.gif

031c8429.gif

a82f2079.gif

sorry they're crappy pics but its all i got and the truck is filthy right now but once i figure the weather out down here then i'll get a clay bar to it

·
Registered
585 Posts
Those plans sound good. Definantly remove the bed bars. Nice truck!

·
Rest in Pieces
2,362 Posts
The truck already looks good I think. But I'd definitely get rid of the molding, the bed bars, and get colormatched/esky handles. Get the black lower valance in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
take off molding, bed bars......color match handles and for the love of god keep the 33s on there :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The truck already looks good I think. But I'd definitely get rid of the molding, the bed bars, and get colormatched/esky handles. Get the black lower valance in my opinion.
take off molding, bed bars......color match handles and for the love of god keep the 33s on there
I just took off the moldin and i already have color matched handles on there so I'm just waitin on my new bed caps to be in along with the tows....and I was thinkin the black z71 valance too so i'll be orderin that here soon too. Oh and the 33s ain't goin no where :biggrin:

Thanks for the replies guys...keep em comin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice truck, it will look 100x better once the new bed caps are on. Throw the tows on and will look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts