GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was a beautiful day today so I decided to wash my truck. Well I wanted to get some opinons, suggestions, comments? What else should I do to it?

SNV31210.jpg

SNV31207.jpg

SNV31206.jpg

SNV31205.jpg

SNV31204.jpg

SNV31203.jpg

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
i like the 3 pc. engine covers. truck looks really good, but clear the front is right.

i think that colormatched bed rail caps and tailgate cap would do a lot. but if you use it to work, then that might not work.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good, but it's just asking to be lowered. :)

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
awesome grille :D

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome! Would look better a couple inches closer to the ground tho.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i don't really like the wheels. the are just too busy for my tastes.

·
deel'n wif it
581 Posts
take the SLE badges off behind the rear door, also debadge the tailgate or paint the GMC in the grille and on the tailgate white:imo

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the compliments guys. Well my mirrors are going to get colormatched today:head: I guess im going to clear my headlights while my mirrors are getting painted. I like the rims somewhat, but I cant complain because their hand me downs. My awesome mom said i could have them because shes getting 24s on her escalade :rocking: I really want to do a 2/4 drop but as you guys can see the tires are big and im afraid they will rub, plus i dont want to notch the frame.The tires already rub when I reverse with my steering turned all the way to the right or left, and it dosent rub on the wheel well, it rubs on the sway bar. Well thanks again guys for the compliments ans suggestions. :shake:

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
is your grass real? If it is, holy shit. You never see that kinda thing in Texas because it gets so damn hot.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
I love white CCs! Very Nice!!!

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my grille of ebay, I think the vender is called "The Grille Guy" but honestly I would not buy it again. The grille is very flimsy, its actually held on by zip ties :anitoof: Thanks for the compliments guys! :head:

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
stop listening to rap music and you'll be just fine.
Clean lookin truck BTW, I don't think mine was ever that clean

1 - 20 of 25 Posts