GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at home all last week for spring break. I was busy most of the time, but I put a couple days into cleaning up the Yukon. It was much needed because I haven't washed this since December :biggun: Sorry the final pics aren't very good. It was overcast yesterday, and sure enough I got stormed on when I was driving back to college.

I used Meguire's paint cleaner first after washing, then Meguire's polish, then Zymol wax. Turned out okay considering I did it all by hand. No money at the moment to invest in cleaning tools. Couldn't have done it without the watch dog.

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Things I want to do over summer:
New Keys up front/coil spacers in rear
Black 18" XD Hoss rims - 285/65/18 Nitto TGs
Tinted Windows
Full Debadge/Door Trim Removal
Smoked LED Tails
New Exhaust Muffler/Tips

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Looks good! I used Zymol yesterday on my truck also. I like those LED signal lights. Wish they made some for my truck that has a stock look to it...

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol whoops. Where are you located? My house is in Mount P but I'm at USC now. Its all good though, I'm going to throw some money into a Poor Boys kit this summer. This will hold me over.

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were you at the Blackbear tune in Myrtle Beach in Feb? I was the last person to have his truck tuned that Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts