GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my first time posting pics up of the truck.. i dont have that much done to it . i have duel exhaust coming out the sides, 5% tint on all but the front windsheild, denali headlights with 8oook hids in them.... next up is some new tires which i will be getting tom. next up is a new grill, shave the tailgate, rollpan, and some other minor things.. not much though ... let me know what ya think ...

DSCN0614.gif

DSCN0616.gif

DSCN0612.gif

DSCN0611.gif

DSCN0610.gif

DSCN0609.jpg

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
looks really good man. And as the first to post ill say it for everyone

It would look even better if you would. . . . . . . .

debadge, color match, roll pan and someone will comment on the exhaust (which i like)

haha, seriously though it looks good man!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks really good man. And as the first to post ill say it for everyone

It would look even better if you would. . . . . . . .

debadge, color match, roll pan and someone will comment on the exhaust (which i like)

haha, seriously though it looks good man!

yea i like the exhast alot also..... oh yea im thinking about putting the silverado tails on it also... what yall think about those ?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
there are some 04-07 silvy tails in the classified section with harnesses for 120

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Clean Truck!

Is it me or is that front driver side tire low on psi?

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Looks really nice. I think youve got good plans for it. Id delay the new tires and get wheels too. Some nice 20s would make a big difference IMO.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
are your projectors OEM? When you say new grill, you mean a billet or entire grill shell?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea the front tire was low.. i noticed it and put more air in it..... in a way i just want to put a nice all terrain tire on it but then again i wouldnt mind putting some 20's on it either. for the grille im just looking for a billet grill not the entire thing... my projectors are oem also.... i also want to level the truck off and thats about it..

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Yup simple as that. Took me 20 minutes to do the swap. Remove 2 screws holding the lights on. Unclip old harness and redo the new one.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks fuckin clean! Too bad it's fuckin rainin right now lol. You should come to the next meet we have. It'll prolly be in BR.

About the tails, they will fit, but you might have to trim the holes a tad bit for the lights to go into them. That's small problem I've heard of.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
man you guys in the Orleans area have a large GMFS group. thats awesome.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Very nice GMC! Your plans sound great...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts