3,255 Posts
:head: Very Clean..

Looks good :rocking:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KOEHRSENLB said:
such a purdy truuuuck. what do you think of the quadrasteer? i've heard of it but no reviews or comments
the quadrasteer kicks ass! i always end up parking cock-eyed because the turning radius is so sharp. I never thought I could take a turn going 80mph in a truck this big but it sure held. Thanks for the comments guys and gal!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
snigbertese said:
do you have any plans for it?
well I"m about to order some long tubes and probably get a tune and be done with the performance side. from there I dunno!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Lookin good man...first time i saw a Q-steer that was parked with the tires turned, it freaked me out...saw the rear, then saw the cockeye rear tires...then noticed it was a Q-steer nali...

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
I think that the bed would be able to fit, i mean i dont see why not, im sure it mounts up the same way, and i like your taillights santiago, you do that yourself?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
g_unit77 said:
i like your taillights santiago, you do that yourself?
yes sir, sprayed all the exterior lights with the exception of the 3rd brake light with Testors Transparent Candy Apple Red. I'm about to re-do the taillights because the clear coat I sprayed on it left a fuzzy looking film.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
DeToN8TeD said:
yes sir, sprayed all the exterior lights with the exception of the 3rd brake light with Testors Transparent Candy Apple Red. I'm about to re-do the taillights because the clear coat I sprayed on it left a fuzzy looking film.
sweet, really stands out :bowtie:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts