GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. the seats are out of a 2005 impala ss. and for brackets i to 2" blocks of steel welded them to the sliders. then welded and 1/8" plate of steel to those and used the stock bolt holes int the floor. ill get some more pics of them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i really like them.

what do u guys think of just a regular cowl hood. im thinking of getting one. i just dont like my fiberglass on. it fits like shit and i tweaked everything to try to get it to fit better. someone also staped it with a knive so i think i might save my money and buy a reg. cowl hood and paint it. what do u guys think?

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
thanks guys. the seats are out of a 2005 impala ss. and for brackets i to 2" blocks of steel welded them to the sliders. then welded and 1/8" plate of steel to those and used the stock bolt holes int the floor. ill get some more pics of them.
Thats awesome. Do the seats fold foward to let people into the back? Id def. like to see some pictures of how you made it work...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
umm not sure if there wider or not i ididnt have stock seats in it before these.

i want to re skin the rear seats like the front. but have no money atm.

·
Registered
452 Posts
nice seats

your truck looks badass overall too

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Looks good man, those seats look great in there!

what do u guys think of just a regular cowl hood. im thinking of getting one. i just dont like my fiberglass on. it fits like shit and i tweaked everything to try to get it to fit better. someone also staped it with a knive so i think i might save my money and buy a reg. cowl hood and paint it. what do u guys think?
I think a regular cowl hood would look better on there. :imo

1 - 20 of 32 Posts