GMC Truck Forum banner

61 - 80 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Either I am missing it or we lost the feature where when you clicked on a link for a thread it took you to the first unread post.

I use adblock plus and honestly had no idea this site had ads, I couldn't tell you if the last version did either...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Either I am missing it or we lost the feature where when you clicked on a link for a thread it took you to the first unread post.

I use adblock plus and honestly had no idea this site had ads, I couldn't tell you if the last version did either...
It treats everyone as a new visitor, so it seems. Takes you straight to page one. Once you view the last page (or post) it will take you to the first unread.

·
Mmm Sandwich
14,880 Posts
My favorite part is how day one you have all these responses now there is none.

Now I have to sign out of taptalk every time in order to get this shit hole to load.

·
Administrator
3,275 Posts
My favorite part is how day one you have all these responses now there is none.

Now I have to sign out of taptalk every time in order to get this shit hole to load.
I like the level of committment you show to be here, at least :geek:

Has anyone said lately how horrible the smilies are on this "upgraded" site?

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,480 Posts
Has anyone said lately how horrible the smilies are on this "upgraded" site?
Yes GMFS has succumbed to the wimpy PC culture. Without a "kick in the nuts" or "go fuck yourself" emoji I feel I've lost some of my toxic masculinity. Take out the rainbow flag emoji and give me a confederate flag, then I'll feel like my old self lol

·
jewish misanthropist
462 Posts
This is seriously awful. Using this site on a desktop reminds me of a free MyBB forum I cobbled together back in 2010. and what the fuck is it so much slower for

Forums are dying everywhere--making this place slower and uglier is not going to be a boon for traffic. Weak effort by ownership who clearly don't know what they're doing.

·
Rehab is for quitters
2,622 Posts
This forum used to be so great years ago. It has just gone further and further downhill as time has gone on. Does Sephora pay well for their ad that takes up 1/3 of my screen?

61 - 80 of 199 Posts