GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 199 Posts

·
Administrator
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I may also recommend clearing the Tapatalk cache, I've heard from other users that it can sometimes resolve post-upgrade issues from time to time.

-Gerrit

·
Administrator
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Classic IT response is all I ever expect from them
Unfortunately because your issue is one related to the Tapatalk app, there is not much else I can help you with. If there is site wide issues or feedback I can defs work with you further, but there is nothing I can do to affect the operation of the app.

Sorry,
Gerrit

·
Mmm Sandwich
14,880 Posts
Unfortunately because your issue is one related to the Tapatalk app, there is not much else I can help you with. If there is site wide issues or feedback I can defs work with you further, but there is nothing I can do to affect the operation of the app.

Sorry,
Gerrit
And your name is spelt 8n a fucked up way millennial

·
Big Louie
3,001 Posts

Sorry,
Gerrit
You obviously can, because it worked fine before the move, and it works on every other site but this one. The site is broken not the app

·
Administrator
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
You obviously can, because it worked fine before the move, and it works on every other site but this one. The site is broken not the app
Before the move the site was on different software. We do not control tapatalk and all we can do is open tickets with them to get them to work on this. The site will work fine on your browser, give it a try.
-Philip

·
Registered
83 Posts
if you guys hate @TechAdmin so much the only thing you can do is sign out of this site and never come back. Otherwise they still get your page views and ad revenue.

Let this shit hole die and stop complaining.

These idiots probably jerk off to anime every night anyway.

101 - 120 of 199 Posts