GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we did all of those equipment (mind you not my choice). RF T4004, 2 Pioneer 5-way 6x9s(hated them), Alpine 5 1/4s, Pioneer 4900IB, JL 250/1, 2 10" RF P1s(lets say a prayer for them now), and all the wires. I cut the rear hatch cover to put the 6x9s on it btw. I forgot the box right before I went to take the pic and tossed it up there real quick.
img381.gif

in this!
img382.gif

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took this before I screwed it down so its not sitting right, but it was once it left/ Like I said, lets say a prayer for the P1 subs and maybe the system if he doesnt tint the windows and get an alarm
img385.gif

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for now, Im starting my own car audio, alarm, exterior and interior acc performance place

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
"This is an '81 Honda! How dare you!"

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"This is an '81 Honda! How dare you!"
dude I said that same phrase about 15 times talking to people , but modified for this car!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
dude I said that same phrase about 15 times talking to people , but modified for this car!
haha great minds think alike, but seriously its the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the car :rofl2:

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts
Looks like a regular old Horizon/Omni. Not even the GLHS version. At least those were fast. I bought a 1979 Dodge Onmi in 1989 for $900. The one pictured must be worth at least -$900.

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Looks like a regular old Horizon/Omni. Not even the GLHS version. At least those were fast. I bought a 1979 Dodge Onmi in 1989 for $900. The one pictured must be worth at least -$900.
I was just about to post about the "Goes Like Hell" -S Version of that car

That was like spit shining a turd :rofl2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts