GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,666 Posts
bwahahhhaahhahahah

one of my buddies wants to ghostride his tacoma after he gets his marlin doubler installed

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
HAHAHA, I laughed my ass off watching that.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats a negative ghost rider... My truck is in about 273.7 pieces right now getting ready for Blazerfest in July and the Con in August...

We were there Thursday through Sunday... It was good times. I'm working on the rest of the video, we had another sick k5 out there as well. It's got 3.5 hours more uploading time though :\

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
aawweeesssommmeee haha this brings back memories, infact I watched this earlier with a bunch of people who were involved in a certain ghostridin incident back a few months ago...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Hahah that made me laugh. How crowded was it out there this weekend? I like watching the paddles toss sand around at low speeds...

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Hahah that made me laugh. How crowded was it out there this weekend? I like watching the paddles toss sand around at low speeds...
haha :word: man looks funny going that slow scooping the sand around.

any carnage out there with your group jason? i tried to convince some friends we should just go out and watch on sunday but they didn't bite

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Who's that drivin? Patrick Swayze

·
Registered
345 Posts
Did anyone see the oobs chevy that was at comp friday night? That truck was smashed within a hour. I hope it was abanden (sp?) and not just someone who got stuck and walked back to their camp.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts