GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a pair of Weathertech Extreme floor mats for an NBS 99-07c. Need just the fronts, but may be interested in rear for extended cab if price is right. Looking for black or grey.

Please let me know what you've got. If I can't find anything by the end of the month I'll just be forced to order new...

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Extreme floor mats?

I have a black front set of the digital fit floor liners from my 06 silverado Id sell if you're interested.

They look like this:

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they call them "Extreme Duty" on auto anything...

So I'm assuming the 06's would fit an '02 correctly. I have a center console with no 4wd floor shift lever.

How much use do they have? And how much are you looking to get shipped to MI?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Wouldn't see why they wouldn't fit... my truck had a center console with no floor shifter as well. They're a couple years old but still look good, I don't recall any severe wear spots or holes. Heading out of town for a couple days but I can get pics sunday afternoon or monday if you can wait.
Pretty sure I have a weather tech box to ship them in too. Hows 60 shipped? (pretty sure shipping will be about $20 due to size)

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wouldn't see why they wouldn't fit... my truck had a center console with no floor shifter as well. They're a couple years old but still look good, I don't recall any severe wear spots or holes. Heading out of town for a couple days but I can get pics sunday afternoon or monday if you can wait.
Pretty sure I have a weather tech box to ship them in too. Hows 60 shipped? (pretty sure shipping will be about $20 due to size)

Sounds good. Yeah if you can get me some photos that would be great. I could definitely do $60 shipped if they are in good condition and you can get them out earlyish next week. Just PM me your paypal info when you post the photos.
Thanks

·
Fa Kin Su Pah
5,583 Posts
If he ends up not getting them I'd be interested. Good price.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Drivers

IMG_0045_zpsf5a32703.gif

Passenger

IMG_0046_zps0d592400.gif

The bottom right corner kicks up a little bit, I think if you let it sit in the sun with a phonebook or something heavy sitting on it would help flatten it out.

Going to see if I can find a box to ship these in, Im thinking they'd be ready to ship out by Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. Thanks for the photos. I'll just see what I can do with a heat gun to convince that corner to sit flat.
Pming you back right now.

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
If it helps I beat up autoanything pretty bad lol and made them price match etc and got mine for $93 shipped brand new.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got them. Thanks Anthony, good deal, solid seller! If I could leave you feedback, like on ptnet, I would.

Mods: Thread can be locked or deleted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts