GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was thinking about getting a meet going up to the drag stip around here...if ya all are from cali you know Sears Point (i fucking refuse to call that shit Infineon.) so yeah they have the strip open on wednesday nights. im hoping to get something going for like either the last wednesday in May or the first Wed in June....but yeah we got to all mob it out there caues hella little s-10s show up and thing they are hella cool when they put down a 16...... :LOL: and its fun showing them up.....so lets get things going and see how many people we can get going.....

THE LIST:
1. joshs2002silverado

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lets go guys.....i know there are some northern cali guys who are willing to run their trucks....

·
Registered
450 Posts
I probably wont be back up with my truck until i graduate in june. But I might be able to go with our sierra.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok...well i think just to make things easier lets kinda keep the date when we go up in the air...but i want it to be in june...im thinking like the 1st or 2nd wednesday...but come on i know there are more guys willing to go....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Josh you still down to go in may or june of this year. I wanna run mine before and after the whipple.

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
i could probobly make that! its not that far from me!

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
wow this is a hellllla old post...im down to go still...or to sac...sac is on saturdays...faster cars go to sac

·
Registered
450 Posts
Where in sac and thats the track called?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah im down either way

·
Registered
450 Posts
Cool, we should get a date down. I'm free anytime after May 7 I believe.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Count me in. Lets get some people together and line em up. I have been to Sears Point many times, but never ran at Sac. I heard cars/trucks run faster in Sac, usually 2-3 tenths.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts