GMC Truck Forum banner

Weekend Cleanup

824 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kriscerosaurus 
#1 ·
So I did a little weekend cleanup for my girlfriend on her Mazda. It was pretty interesting.... Had to wash the thing 3x then clay bar it and even that was rough. Used up every last bit of the clay bar... it started out yellow, then turned brown. She uses it as a commuter and takes it to the barn all of the time, so it was pretty dirty. The color of the car was hard to get a nice reflexion off of, but I managed to get a little.
I used all of Chris' products for the detail. Finished it with EX-P sealant which I absolutely love using.
Ok enough talking now pics.....

See less See more
#3 ·
whats that turd infront of her car?:gayfight:
Haha, I guess a lot of people aren't used to seeing Kyle's (bggrnchvy) truck out of the driveway...

#5 ·
I was actually going to do it this last weekend but with Mother's day and some other stuff going on, I didn't get around to it. I'm going to aim again for this weekend, depending on if Cody's Porsche is going to get done or not. I have no recent pics of my truck, so hopefully this weekend I can get some in. Thanks dude for showing some interest!

#7 ·
^Thanks Chris. It sure as hell took long enough, it better be clean.... Heres the sad part - we took it on a 100 mile trip to the barn the next day where it was extremely dusty and windy....:bawl:

#8 ·
^Thanks Chris. It sure as hell took long enough, it better be clean.... Heres the sad part - we took it on a 100 mile trip to the barn the next day where it was extremely dusty and windy....:bawl:
dont feel bad, i spent almost 9 hours detailing my SS on fri, then went on the spring cruise through WI on Sat. It is now covered in bugs, dirt, brake dust, and rubber:head2: but damn it was worth it.

#9 ·
Nice:LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.