GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Nice site you guys have here :crazy:

Well long story short I've been officially hired on as part of the Adams team. I'm basically overseeing about a dozen sponsored forums for Adam, in addition to being an offical "Advisor" for anyone needing help solving problems or learning to use produts and demoing/testing/consulting on new product development and releases.

I pitched the idea of adding GMFS to the list of forums he sponsored and Adam thought it looked like a forum he'd like to be a part of.

Officially as of today GMFullsize has an 'everyday' discount of 10% at www.adamspolishes.com (the discount code will be GMFS) and there will be upcoming group buys, pre-release specials, and sales.

Don't hesitate to hit me up if you guys have any questions or need help with product. Thats what I'm here for :cheers:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Forgot to add also -

What do you guys want?? I need feedback on what you guys would like to see offered as specials, products grouped together as kits, or anything specific for group buys.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I think a "starter" kit for people like me who are not big into detailing but just want a basic kit to start off with would be awesome.

Edit: wellcome aswell!!!!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
I think a "starter" kit for people like me who are not big into detailing but just want a basic kit to start off with would be awesome.

Edit: wellcome aswell!!!!

Ok... in that case what specifially would you want in the kit? Full wash, dry, polish, and wax or just the polish and wax steps??

·
Registered
970 Posts
im really tempted to try out some of Adams products especially since the dealership i got my truck from is a dealer of Adams, but i just cant justify buying more stuff when i have just about everything i need... when i run low i might have to hit you up

i could use some more APC type products though, how does Adams compare to Poorboys APC?
and maybe some interior dressing just for my dash & door panels

do you offer a sexy phone voice with ever order like [email protected]?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Ok... in that case what specifially would you want in the kit? Full wash, dry, polish, and wax or just the polish and wax steps??
I would say a wash, dry, polish, & wax.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
:head3:

This is good news!

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I want to get my hands on some of the polishes :read:

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
Welcome Dylan!

you know im always willing to try new things :naughty:
And then QQ because you dont like product packaging. :tongue:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
I pitched the idea of adding GMFS to the list of forums he sponsored and Adam thought it looked like a forum he'd like to be a part of.
Well shit, Adam apparently did not spend much time on this forum if he likes it. :crazy:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
:word: this would be a good starter package, maybe a claybar too.
I'll see what I can put together for you guys. This kit seems to cover those bases, but then its also got some interior stuff and dressings so that might be more than you want:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-85-adams-complete-detailing-kit.aspx

Hm...I've always wanted to try the car wash.
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-33-1-gallon-adams-car-wash-shampoo.aspx

$29.95 - 10% = $26.95

Sweet. Congrats on this dylan. :head3:

Well shit, Adam apparently did not spend much time on this forum if he likes it. :crazy:
Well, I vouched for the site and the type of guys here... A decision I will no doubt live to regret :crazy:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
This is awesome...I shall be placing an order here shortly.:head:

G

·
Didn't see this thread last night, but I saw you were a preferred vendor. Now I know what you're hockin :crazy:

:welcome:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts