GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks alot shaggy.

Hi all, just some background info on what we do. We custom form thermal plastic housings for gauge pods, gauge clusters, and switch panels. Each item we make is custom formed from ABS plastic for percision fit and finish.

Just a sample pic of one of our products.
GMT900 Single 52mm door pod

We are currently working on a dash pod for the GMT800 series trucks. Product should be out soon.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to drop me a line anytime at [email protected] or you can PM me here.

Thanks GMFS, looking forward to doing business with yall.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Welcome! I am curious how the GMT 800 pods are going to look, being the dash covers alot of it up!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! I am curious how the GMT 800 pods are going to look, being the dash covers alot of it up!
Ohh no, we are unable to use the mirror access panel like we did with the GMT900's. For the GMT800 its a single gauge pod that fits into the cubby hole under the vent near the radio. Very simple push in design and you wont have to take the dash trim off to install the pod.

·
NNBS Owner/FireFighter
1,638 Posts
It is the edge evolution...idk i was thinking about the a-pillar or maybe the door peice where the pods yall have bolt to

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well if you want, get the dimensions off your programmer and find the place where you want it located and I'll try and come up with something for ya

·
Boosted
49 Posts
do you have a direct replacment triple gauge pillar for a 2000 silverado. i'm in desperate need of one for my twin turbo build.

thanks,
Steven

1 - 14 of 14 Posts