GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are my 20's off my truck. The tires are about 2 months old, they're 275/40's and they tuck with my 4/8 drop as long as you roll the fenderlips. I think the wheels are 20x8.5 and 20x10's. The only problem is that one wheel has some curb rash, and the same tire rubbed on the fenderlip and some of the rubber wore off as a result. Nothing serious, it still holds air. I just had them balanced 2 weeks ago, they ride smooth on the freeway. Onto the pictures:
MYTRUCKWITHWHEELS.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

Asking $800, local pickup preferred, but will ship at your expense.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Up for sale are my 20's off my truck. The tires are about 2 months old, they're 275/40's and they tuck with my 4/8 drop as long as you roll the fenderlips. I think the wheels are 20x8.5 and 20x10's. The only problem is that one wheel has some curb rash, and the same tire rubbed on the fenderlip and some of the rubber wore off as a result. Nothing serious, it still holds air. I just had them balanced 2 weeks ago, they ride smooth on the freeway. Onto the pictures:
MYTRUCKWITHWHEELS.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

Asking $800, local pickup preferred, but will ship at your expense.
damnit. Want to trade wheels Ryan? You saw mine :rofl2: If these are still available when mine finally sell I am very interested.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would but i am going a different direction with my truck now. I am going to be putting a 6.5 inch lift from camburg on it and i might be buying davids wheels (00silverado). Sorry bro maybe you can buy them when your wheels sell.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I would but i am going a different direction with my truck now. I am going to be putting a 6.5 inch lift from camburg on it and i might be buying davids wheels (00silverado). Sorry bro maybe you can buy them when your wheels sell.
thats going to look good with that lift on a single cab :head:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
those looked so good on your truck too! you will have no problem selling them for that price.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know its hard to totally change the look of the truck but for where i live the truck being that low isnt fun to drive. I didnt think it would be that big of a deal at first but now after driving it for a month and a half its just too much of a hassle. I hope i dont have trouble trying to sell them for that much. It seems like a lot of people were interested when eric was trying to sell them. Thanks Mike:shake:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
This is a killer deal for some great looking wheels. The curb mark isn't bad, but Ryan is an honest guy :bowtie: Somebody buy these so he can buy mine :shake:

·
Registered
53 Posts
hmm very tempting i have a 5-7 drop so ill probably have to get some new tires but im diggin those rims..havnt made those in a long time!! im in modesto too didnt you buy the truck from here??

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Werd i bought the truck from Eric36 in Modesto. I am selling the drop too but i need to get a hold of some stock springs before i do it. I have the Djm upper and lower arms, flip kit (minus the c notch), the dearched springs, I will probably be selling the shocks too.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Werd i do need to clean them. It was raining yesterday and the whole truck is dirty. But they even look good dirty in my opinion.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
if you need the rims polished or the curbage fixed just let me know!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
werd i might have to hit you up on that. How much would you charge?

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Crazy, its gonna be weird to see that truck lifted. $800 is cheap for some rims that no one else has.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know thats what i was saying the other day. I almost want to just buy bigger tires for these rims but i am not sure how that would look.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
if you get the tire off the rim with curbage it will be easier, otherwise i can do it for ya. like 45 for the curbed, and 30 for the others?
they will look new! either way, good luck with the sale, they would look cool on big tires too....

1 - 20 of 86 Posts