GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i install a weld-on triangulated 4 link (kp components or air ride) on a 2002 ext cab chevrolet silverado

·
Registered
921 Posts
You weld it....gotta be a little more specific in your question my man, cuz theres quite a bit of stuff you gotta do but narrowing it down will help people answer your question

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
How do i install a weld-on triangulated 4 link (kp components or air ride) on a 2002 ext cab chevrolet silverado
if you have to ask then dont imo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just asking for any suggestions, like were to place the air bags and stuff like that. If someone can post some pictures that should do it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
You can do a search for pics and threads, but you should read more about how you want to set it up and how it will best suit your application. Bag over axel, behind axel, bag on bars, custom setup. I did a lot of research and asked a ton of questions to people that know what they are talkin about before i started cutting up my shit. If you dont have access to welders and have you looked up bolt on kits. Suicidedoors.com has a lot of good stuff to look at.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont even worry about bag placement until you know how a 4 link works. you cant just throw it in there. it has to have the correct geometry
Can u give me any links that u consider can be of use to me, about the welding I don’t have a problem with that is the positioning and all that stuff that I need help with. I kind of of have an idea of how tings work but any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
im not trying to be rude, or necessarily make a buck, but this isnt the same as "how do install this air filter?" its one of those things that if you have to ask how to do it, you probably shouldnt be doing it yourself the first time out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im not trying to be rude, or necessarily make a buck, but this isnt the same as "how do install this air filter?" its one of those things that if you have to ask how to do it, you probably shouldnt be doing it yourself the first time out.
I understand what your saying, and I now I shouldn’t be doing it my self, but when something gets in to my head is hard to get it out . Appreciate you taking the time to post a comment .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts