GMC Truck Forum banner

881 - 900 of 998 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,437 Posts
It's for those dudes that get made fun of for having a small dick and the micro phallus convention, you know the ones. They have a lifted diesol trok with a matching supra or nautique boat, foreign girlfriend/wife(usually Asian so they're not so off put by their little buddy) that barely speaks english, fake tits and a bikini that matches the trok/boat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,380 Posts
It's for those dudes that get made fun of for having a small dick and the micro phallus convention, you know the ones. They have a lifted diesol trok with a matching supra or nautique boat, foreign girlfriend/wife(usually Asian so they're not so off put by their little buddy) that barely speaks english, fake tits and a bikini that matches the trok/boat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I heard someone is talking about me

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Isn’t that what they said at sema 2018?

Why buy welds if you’re gonna get cast?

Going to be over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea it’s a fact I’ve been on the phone since mid October and they are in fact releasing new sizes and finishes in a cast line. Prices will be comparable most brands out there so I’m not worried. If they offer forged wheels in a 22x10 I will buy a set.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #895

2019 F250 Sitting on 4” Show off Kit, with Double Shock Hoops, Fts Chrome Resi Shocks, Chrome front and Rear Diff caps, Chrome Radius Arms, 22x12 Show off Forged wheels, 33-12.50-22 Toyos Amp Steps

881 - 900 of 998 Posts