GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 713 Posts

·
Banned
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say too much but I think many of you will be pleased with new/classic styles. I'll be working with them at SEMA this year on Wednesday and Thursday if any of you want to come by and check out the product. I'll keep this thread updated with the new styles after they debut at SEMA. Follow the page on Facebook as they'll be doing updates of their own.

They'll be upstairs in the South Hall.

https://www.facebook.com/WELDXT/

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
no examples?

why would you tease us?

·
Banned
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. I can't say anything yet. But in less than a month everyone will be able to see the designs. I'm just trying to create a little excitement.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Nah bruh if you want hype tempt us with new weld Cheyenne, dunes, smooth lip velocities, daggers etc.. That will bring hype.

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Fkn yessss

·
Registered
876 Posts
Tell their designers to pull their head out of their ass and either recreate their best sellers or get with the times. I don't mean some fugly 16x8 either.

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
Banned
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've seen the drawings of 4 of the wheels. You guys won't be dissappointed. @Slim would you like to paypal me this dollar we speak of after SEMA? Make it a gift so I don't lose that 3% lol

@Billy95 they have new designers.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Mmmm :chicken:

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
:hmm: so are you telling me to sell my welds now, because they won't be worth as much after this?

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Anything with a smooth lip and not black will be miles ahead of most other wheels

1 - 20 of 713 Posts