GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy some welds?? Prefer a 22", but not decided on a particular set. Just looking for outlets of where to buy. Thanks!

·
Jake
2,353 Posts
There's a guy on facebook with the name "Weld Racing Truck Wheels" and he has a rediculous amount of them and they're overpriced. Other than that search eBay and craigslist since you can't buy them anymore. Good luck with the search, I've been looking for dunes in a 20x12 for a few years with no luck.

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
You won't find them in stores as far as I know. Gotta keep an eye out on craigslist/ebay

Damn Jake beat me to it. But yeah good luck!

·
4,725 Posts
I have a set of 20x10 cheyenne 6 lugs. They need a fair amount of reconditioning work... and I've lost interest/time available in finishing them. One also does have a very slightly bent lip which i believe is just cosmetic. Can make you a very fair deal on them and we can do face-to-face.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set of 20x10 cheyenne 6 lugs. They need a fair amount of reconditioning work... and I've lost interest/time available in finishing them. One also does have a very slightly bent lip which i believe is just cosmetic. Can make you a very fair deal on them and we can do face-to-face.
Can you post some pictures of them? And where are you located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts