GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been slammed with work and recently transferred therefore I've been wanting to sell my truck. I just can't afford to daily it so I've decided to sell it. People have been looking at it but don't appreciate all the small things done to it so now there for sale :tongue:.

First,
zo6crazys box.
box is a ported fiberglass box with approx 1.5 cu ft total air space. box is wrapped in a light gray carpet. Currently has 10w3's in there. I love the box, bought it off him about a year ago,but it sat in my room for quite some time until I bought an amp. I've been running it for the last 4 months. Will sell with or without the subs. Asking $250 for the box.
IMG_1574.jpg

Weld Cheyennes - Polished aluminum.
18x10 - 6lug, chevy, toyota, etc.
-25mm offset.
Rims are in good shape, no curb rash or cracks. Bought these about two years ago in immaculate condition.
Asking $850

Denali Projectors
No broken tabs, clips, etc. Everything is in good condition. I had DDM Hids behind these and honestly this had to be my favorite mod of the truck. Beautiful light output and cut off line.
Asking $250

Escalade Cluster. Will fit 99-02. Has blue LEDS behind it. No hot spots. Currently reads 37k miles.
Asking $250

99-02 Power Mirrors.
Backsides are black. They should be power, however I can't test them. They are being sold AS IS.
Asking $40.

Everything is OBO. Pictures should be up by the end of the day. I do work for FedEx, so anything and everything will be shipped with a 70% discount but buyer is responsible for all the remaining costs.Don't like my prices, shoot me a offer but just remember I'm not being forced to sell.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Pics of the cluster? what color is it?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale pending on projectors.

Blitz, they have blue LEDS behind them. I'm going to work tonight so I'll take some pictures. I bought it with 23k miles on it and put the LEDS in myself.

Tiki, I do, what were you looking for? How far they stick out?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Also interested in pics of the wheels. I have been looking for a nice set of 18x10s.

Quote for wheels shipped to 60050 please.

·
meow
15,747 Posts
Sale pending on projectors.

Blitz, they have blue LEDS behind them. I'm going to work tonight so I'll take some pictures. I bought it with 23k miles on it and put the LEDS in myself.

Tiki, I do, what were you looking for? How far they stick out?
Yeah. I've been wanting to put x10's on my leveled truck :shake:

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
how much would shipping be on the box without subs to 75654

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just responded to both of you. Sorry I do not have any good pictures of the wheels right now. Should be cleaning them up tonight and tomorrow and I'll have some up. Atom, they are still for sale, I can send you some of them on my truck?

·
In the hills makin wiskey
314 Posts
I may be interested in the box and sub. Where are you located? I can't see on my phone. Would you be willing to ship?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts