GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEED HELP!!!!!!CAN'T GET PICS TO DOWNLOAD!!!!!!
Email me for pics if I can't get the on here PDQ!!!

TRY THIS:
http://www.chevytruckworld.com/gallery/BadAzz01HD/137117.jpg

I have a set of 17x10 Weld Mountain Crushers with 39.5 STS's with less than 1200 miles on them. They are in perfect condition, I love the set-up and the only reason I'm selling them is b/c I just graduated college and have a 14 month old daughter. My bills and my daughter have to come before my toys so I got to get rid of them. $2500.00
I also have a body lift for sale, only been on the truck for about 100 miles longer than the tires and wheels. $175.00
Or all of it for $2600.00
Would like to do it local but will work with you if you want to have them shipped.
Will post pics as soon as I can, within the next few days.
Caylon
email me @ [email protected]
Or will sell the whole truck for $25000.00(firm)-'01 2500HD ext-cab (4 door) 11 in. lift, 39.5 STS's on 17x10 Welds 61,000 miles 6.0 ltr engine custom intake descreened MAF leather/woodgrain int., Rhino liner, trailer brakes, tow package, hide-away-gooseneck, dark metallic green paint, chrome roll bar/step bars/bed caps/GoRhino grill guard 6 KC Daylighters w/ custom switches in the dash. KC back-up lights been babied and NEVER NEVER NEVER BEEN OFFROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.