GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get the truck all back together and ready to drive, pull forward 25 feet, turn it off and get out and I have a quart of PS fluid on the ground. The fusking box is leaking again. This will be the 5th rebuild from WTO but screw that I'm done with them I think, they have great service but this is rediculous. My truck probably has 500 miles on it since the last rebuild. Think I'm going to order a PSC box or rebuild my own...

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Yeh 5 times is rediculous, time for a new company. Or make your own, you want it done right then you gotta do it yourself, but good luck with whatever you do

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dang that sucks.
Def. time to try another company 5 times is BS.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
It seems like that was your prob just the other month that kept you from competing in somthing. Thats BS i would send it back or sell it and look for a diff company.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I cant say Ive EVER heard of anyone having as many problems with the WTO box as you are. Kinda makes me think ill be going with a different box.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I have a lowrider buddy that one of his vhatos works up there rebuilding something, maybe those boxes. But he just got fired and is heading to the pen. I am not sure if he rebuilt that stuff, but I would call Matt and tell him your upset and I bet he will get it fixed right this time.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to Matt personally on the phone while he rebuilt my box the last time, as in he was saying, "I am taking the sector shaft out...". So I know he did it the last time but it doesn't matter. I'll probably send it back and have it fixed but I'm going to buy a PSC box and install it and keep the WTO box for a spare in my toolbox in the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts