GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went yesterday and got some 33x12.50 cooper STT's.. Put them on my set of gmc 17's. No rubbage. They were 1300 ot the door. Seems kinda high, but oh well.. some 33x12.50 toyo m/ts were around 1500, and mud grapplers were a little over 1300. Im happy with the coopers. Here some pictures, trucks pretty dirty........

truck001-1.jpg

truck008.jpg

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another....

truck002.jpg

truck007.jpg

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a good bit of clearence

truck006.jpg

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I like it. Now I dont have to worry about re-gearing. I just dont know what ill do in the body lift I have sittin in my room.....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy at the tire shop told me I should get 40-50K out of them..... Im not hard on my trucks, and i have always rotated my mud tires every oil change, so i guess we will see what happends. They got a little whine to them, but its not bad at all. My old mastercraft courser m/t's were way louder.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
best mud tires out imo... You could have went with a 295/70 and been a couple hundred cheaper for the same size just bout it

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, the camo bowtie on the tailgate, pretty much looks badass with the color of my truck. I got it on the front one too. I tested the coopers out today when I went to roost a turkey, and man I'm impressed. They pulled very well. The only problem is I dont have the tire pressure sensors in these wheels, so the light comes on my dash. Its no big deal I guess, just kinda aggervates me. I wonder how much the sensores cost??

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do the 295/70 measure out to??

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
looks good but man sounds like you got jewed :imo

My 33x12.50R20 Toyos were 1400. and 20" tires are insanely higher priced not just toyos :think:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, when i priced 33x12.50 toyos, they were right under 1500...... Who knows..... I prolly could have found them a little cheaper if I had been willin to travel a little bit....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The actual price of the tires was I think was around 1150, then after they added tax, and all the other b.s. it came out to $1337

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
I thought this thread would be about a Nissan Z car, or maybe even a Z/28. I didn't know it was about a sticker. Anywho, tires look good on your Chevy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha ha, thanks..... Yea I wish I would have just ordered them from onlinetires.com, I would have saved a pretty good chunk of change by doing so.... Oh well, you live and you learn... They are on there now...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts