GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i found a deal i just couldnt pass up, i absolutely love this truck.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
awsome :head: got any plans for it?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
awsome :head: got any plans for it?
yes i do :read: i already put clear corners and a billet antenna on it. i plan to colormatch it, billet grille, exhuast, intake, hypertech, 2 12s under the back seat, put in my pioneer 6.5 in dash reciever, sir mikes roll pan, 20" boyds off my old truck, drop is undecided right now.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Nice truck :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im selling all the bag stuff, i LOVE the power of the 5.3L, i cant wait to start moding it to get a little more power from it. its getting dropped, but how low i am unsure of. lowest will be 3/5 due to the fact that i refuse to notch the frame on this one. prolly either a 0/2 or 2/4

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey rollin is that an 02..if it is i got a hypertech for sale if yo uwant it...ill let you have it for cheap...so pm me for info on it if you want

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i dont think its an 02... it only has 3 doors, and i think that just the 99s had 3 doors.

rollin20 dont get a hypertech, nelsons the way to go :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slash4824 said:
i dont think its an 02... it only has 3 doors, and i think that just the 99s had 3 doors.

rollin20 dont get a hypertech, nelsons the way to go :head:
id love to go nelson tune, but considering my dad is a hypertech dealer, i cant beat the deal on a hypertech, and itll make me happy.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Sweet looking rig...can't wait until you start getting everything done. Sportsides :rocking:

It's going to look good as soon as you get those parts colour matched. And BTW there isn't anything wrong with a 0/2 drop...gotta keep that nice stock ride. :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
very nice dude. cant beat red :head: looks like it has been WELL taken care of. good luck, and if you need any red parts, i am your dealer :read:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
snigbertese said:
what shop does your dad own ross?
he doesnt own a shop, he works for H&E equipment, which one of their stores deals with hypertech, so i can get them at cost :read:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beyond Static said:
GO TEAM RED :head: The One Wheeled Bandit :read: That wheel was smokin when you left a few minutes ago. :mrt:
yall got to witness the first brunout in the new truck, no powerbraking required too :bowtie:

·
Registered
785 Posts
nice to see you got another fullsize truck, I see your already modding it pretty good, keep us updated on your progress

1 - 20 of 23 Posts