GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave it to Jason (Kat Kustoms) and this was for my Front axle Fabritech SFA kit which includes Everything such as crossover steering, Dual Shock Hoops, and other goodies. Its just basicly a deposit and im gonna need to fork up some more cash for the rest in the next few weeks. My wallet is now pretty damn light LOL

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
So this falls into that whole Bought not Built category eh? Just kiddin, good luck with it, what are your plans for the truck once it's done?

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
willyswanter said:
So this falls into that whole Bought not Built category eh? Just kiddin, good luck with it, what are your plans for the truck once it's done?
i think for some of us being bought and not built is a better option if we want to go more than 3ft without someone ending up dead. :pissed:

·
Registered
832 Posts
The way i see it is, I have no doubt that i could do all the work on my truck i want, but, I have this problem called laziness. I go out there and start wrenching, and my fat self cant get under the truck well to begin with, then i turn into a sweaty pig so, when its a big project i usually just say Fuck it, let someone else bust their ass and ill enjoy the results. I dont mind doing oil changes body lifts etc... but rebuilding axles, just get frustrating, bending over for like 5min, with a fat gut = no fun. So, if i dont build it ill just pay somebody haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts