GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have YET to buy my truck, my dad and mom have flaked out on me twice to buy my truck. I'll probably end up buying it on my own if i dont get on their asses! Does anyone (in california) know of someone that is selling a truck? I really would want a 1994+ silverado, good condition. Please let me know if anybody knows of any..

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Bobsta, you gotta get to fuckin work, check out hte local wholesalers, and pick up the classifieds for listings in your area :read:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Good luck finding one. Look in classifieds and newspapers...hell, im sure u know of a few parking lots around ur area that have cars and trucks for sell in them all the time. My truck was up at a kroger parking lot and my parents drove by and decided to take a look at it...sometimes people will just put them in parking lots and stuff like that and not advertise in classifieds or anything...just keep an eye out, and tell all ur friends what u want, they can help you out a lot too.

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Good time to buy a truck when everybody else is looking for a 4 banger due to higher gas prices. :bowtie: you should be able to get a really good deal. :head:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts