GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here they are.... if all goes according to plan it will have a new owner on thursday/friday.... it will be sad to see it go. but i think its time.. i've had my fun with it and its time to let someone else do the same with it.... its going a forum member, he doesnt post very much but ill make sure he starts posting all the time once he buys the truck haha....

on a better note... i got my silverado close to how i want it for now...
Exterior:
so it's an 05, 4.8 v8.
10" lift. 7" suspension and 3" body
35" wheels for now till i upgrade to the 37s
Escalade door handles
Train horns
Double limo tint all around
basic front end stuff, grille and bowtie...
Corsa Exhaust
Black Kodiak Sidewinder steps

Inside
Just got the new kenwood dnx 7100 double din 7" touch screen monitor
2 kicker 10" comp vr's
Focal Speakers all amp'd up
10.2" audiovox flip down monitor

Coming soon
iggee leather covers in the next 2 weeks
Rollpan next week
Front and rear back up camaras next week when they get them back in stock at my audio place
3 tone paint job by end of august... with colors being that baby blue mettalic you see on new silverados and silver and black design... i think..

and then who knows whats in store for it..

and as for the xtreme, since its not a minitruck forum i wont go into detail since no one probably cares. lol

Interior is stock!!!
motor is 4.3 v6
exterior is kp 6 linkd with EDC and conti 2600s and 1/2 GC valves with dakota digital and avs 9 switch box
18" mondera wheels
sprint tonneau cover
ECC stepshavers
yadda yadda yadda! :)

now. onto the pics!

newtruck004.jpg

newtruck005.jpg

newtruck008.jpg

Its like no im not taking pictures of my truck or anything, go ahead theres an empty parking lot but yea park right behind my truck you piece of shit. :rolleyes:

newtruck019.jpg

newtruck011.jpg

newtruck025.jpg

newtruck028.jpg

newtruck034.jpg

its like big brother and little brother. haha

newtruck035.jpg

well i dont want to bore you with too many pics, a few more here if you want more!

KevinHawk/last of xtreme pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

let me know what u think, and goodbye to the lil one :( hahaha

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
very good pair, I love the contrast :bowtie:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks :) weird enough it was my dream when i turned 16 to have a bagged truck... then i turned 18 and wanted to add a lifted one to that so i saved up for a few years and picked up the silvy brand new in 05. :D

now its time to let go of the little one!

·
Registered
871 Posts
nice trucks man

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
for your lifted truck, consider removing the spare, turning down the exhaust, and getting a rollpan or a black rear bumper. Would be secksi!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny you say that.. after the bodylift was put on now the tire lowering piece doesnt fit... so once i get my rollpan that will be at my door next week gets here, im taking off the bumper then taking down the spare and puttin the rollpan on!

as for the tires.... 37" toyo m/t's or 37" Mud grapplers will be on at the end of summer. :rock:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
looks good now but its gonna look sick if you do all those things your saying, cant wait to see it. got any pics of your hids?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
why's everybody selling the dimes? first marty, then dan (whitenoma), then dan (yellownoma), now you...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Makes me want a BL:bowtie:

EDIT: Think you could get a clean side shot of the fullsize? Just so I can get an idea of how it'd look on my truck...

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I like em both.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Makes me want a BL:bowtie:

EDIT: Think you could get a clean side shot of the fullsize? Just so I can get an idea of how it'd look on my truck...
yea n/p i can do that for ya later today... with the suspension kit i had it 7.5" up front then then 1.5" leafs and 3" blocks... well once i did the BL i wasnt pleased with how it sat in the back so i swapped the 3" blocks for 2" blocks, just to give not give it that stink bug look...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why's everybody selling the dimes? first marty, then dan (whitenoma), then dan (yellownoma), now you...

growin out of em man.. its just not functionally possible for me drive that thing daily, im always worried about bumps and curbs and what not. its nice to have a truck and say oops that was a curb huh lol

and i dont have any pics of the HID's but ill get some tonite or tomorrow for you guys.. they kick ass on there, best mod i ever did... well maybe besides the train horns. haha:head:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts