GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and had my brother take some pics as we cruised around the park. It was a good day. I just replaced my hubs yesterday so I wanted to go test them out to make sure everything was kosher, and have some fun with my brother and my niece.

Then when we were on our way out we came across a guy in a Jeep trying to help this guy.... :idiot:

The guy in these pictures is the Jeep guy who was trying to pull them out, but his rig just simply didn't have enough weight to pull through that nasty gooey clay-like mud, not to mention he was using a tow strap rated at 6000lbs...which broke like an old rubber band. Unfortunately, my niece forgot to take pictures of me pulling the FJ out, she was too busy cheering...lol, it was her very first time being offroad ever so she was having a blast.

I got my 30k tow strap out and yanked that FJ outta the goop.

I get a kick outta this one too...look at that....it's just nasty.

:whoa:

Well, that's all I have. I hope you enjoyed them, I know I had a great time and everything worked flawlessly.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks like a good time man

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
:worship: One of the baddest trucks on this site :thumbsup: I love it :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What city is this place close by?? Looks like a great place to wheel!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It's Hollister Hills ORV park in Hollister, CA. about an hour south of the SF Bay.
cool thanks, I'm moving to Pleasanton next month and want to get into the offroad scene once I get out there...

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool thanks, I'm moving to Pleasanton next month and want to get into the offroad scene once I get out there...
oh nice! I live in Campbell/south San Jose...prob. about 30-45 minutes from pleasanton. I just met up with Shsportsfan12 the other day, he lives near me too. You'll have to let me know when you get in town and settled and we all can go down there for the day, maybe make an unofficial GMFS Hollister run or something for anyone local who wants to come.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,667 Posts
pfft...who needs 4wd?

:jester:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
:boobs:

Your truck gives me a chubby. I'd love to go out with you. I don't trust my rig right now though... not to mention there's no front driveshaft right now :crazy:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
:penis:

You give me a chubby. I'd love to go out with you. I don't trust women right now though... not to mention they have vaginas:puke:
:supergay:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I haven't seen your Tahoe before. I like it. I still haven't been to Hollister :(

1 - 20 of 52 Posts