GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by kal's request, here is a thread to discuss our first meet. y'all like the beach and chicken wings? i thought maybe if you didn't mind driving north we could chill at presque isle state park on lake erie and grab some wings at quaker steak and lube, which is best wing place in the country. i live right off I80 so we could all meet up here...

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Alright who else is in for this? Lets get some names going so that we can plan on a date when this is going to happen. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I will go, just need a date in advance for work!

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
count me in, i think me and Kal r gonna be rollin side by side seeing we only live about 15 minutes apart!!!!! if we wait a month or 2 i'll be draggin beside him !!!!!!!! :D

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
supermachine said:
count me in, i think me and Kal r gonna be rollin side by side seeing we only live about 15 minutes apart!!!!! if we wait a month or 2 i'll be draggin beside him !!!!!!!! :D
I thought you was doing this over the winter? I guess the bug got you. :head2:

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
as soon as it gets here... it's ON!!! :head:

i am going to do it right, if i get it done, i'll be happy if not this year, i'll be awesome next year too, shouldn't take very long if i work @ night and get my boys to help on the weekends!!!!!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Alright you guys post up what dates are good for everybody.

Attn: just bad 94 you in on this?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Ok how's August 14 sound.

Here's the list:

Hovisimo
1buda
just bad 94
fullthrottledan
g_unit
1truess
supermachine
96planejane ?

Did I forget anyone (sorry) just post your name on the list

Now what time is good for everyone?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That sounds good to me too! What time and where?

Also, my brother might go, so thats me +1.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sunday is best with me, how about everyone else? tentatively we're planning on meeting at presque isle state park in erie, PA, then grabbing lunch at quaker steak and lube. there's a ton of nice beaches and a nice slow road around the peninsula if you want to roll. corvette clubs meet here all the time, it's a really nice place. if sunday 8/15 is good for you, we'll figure out a time. i'll get directions later tonight.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Sorry guys but i wont be able to make it this one, my shcedule is already full, ill be out of town that weekend :bawl: have fun though

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Damn you g_unit, ok we'll let you off the hook this time. lol
Sunday sounds good to me just name the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts