GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they probably already mentioned this somewhere in here. But how would we go about getting a Wester's GP going on here? I know lots of ppl would be interested, it is just a matter of getting one going. I know that Tbyrne Motorsports has been known to conduct Wester's GPs.
Just a thought, not tryin to cause trouble.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
It would be a great idea but from what I hear Wester's isn't big into the GP thing....kinda surprised TByrne got a deal with them for one.

Cameron

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I would talk to Allen (Nelson Performance) He offeres the same if not better tune than westors and we just did a GP. He has awesome service and would probably be willing to do another GP in a few months when more people are intrested. Also he does it for cheaper than westors!!

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
way2hi said:
what's Westers?
Another company that does some really nice tunes.

Cameron

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nelson sounds fine, I just wanted to get a good pcm programmer GP going. As far as I can tell, Allen can program just as good as Lyndon so it makes no difference who does it. I just wanna pull up to the stop light at the same time another truck does.....give this look---> :evillol: and leave the other guy doing this----> :bawl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DarkEternal: Why does it have to be in a few months??? why not like in a couple weeks? I mean.......I bet if you would throw some bad azz numbers out for the folks here, there would be plenty of ppl willing to get them.

·
6,656 Posts
cus we just had one about 2 weeks ago, you would be hard pressed to find 8 more members that didnt get in on the last one. I figure you give it some time and you will have more new members that could be intrested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DarkEternal: :doh2: ohhh......didn't know it was only 2 wks ago. Alot of times if ppl say they "just had one" it was like 3 months ago. Well that's cool I guess. I was also wondering if you had gotten yours programmed by Allen yet? I know ur signature says you got a HPP3....but for all i know you got in on that last GP and just haven't written it down yet.

·
6,656 Posts
I got in on it but havnt received it yet, UPS made a mistake and hopefully it should be here tomarow!! Allen was great to work wiwth, it wasnt his fault UPS messed up but he made sure to get it fixed asap!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'm not sure if any of you guys got in on the Westers' GP but it was VERY successful. We had over 75 orders in about 10 days. Computers should start shipping sometime next week. They usually don't do GPs so this was a very rare.

btw- I hear that Allen does good programming also. :waytogo:

Tom

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Comp Cam, TOGs headers, Volant induction, Direct Hits ignition, 8" lift 18" wheels/tires + more
2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, TOGs headers, Volant induction, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels.

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
westers is a good program from what ive heard, but allen does some stuff a little different. i wouldnt take my PCM anywhere else :rocking: it helps that he is local too. but ive seen what he can do :evillol: who could make Big D's 36s burn?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tbyrne: yeah, i tried to get in on that but u guys only held it for 10 days.....come on.....u could have went 15..........then u could have gotten more orders. I missed it by one day :flame: Oh well, I will just get in on this one with Allen, instead of Lyndon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts