GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GMC Seirra 1500
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a 2015 Sierra, double cab,4x4.
Seen a lot conflicting information about leveling kits good/bad, what’s the real scoop?
Just would like it level, no crazy tire sizes,or problems with front end parts. Already have 18” wheels.

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,346 Posts
Just don’t go over 3” on a level and your fine 2-2.5” is the sweet spot of good angles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rough country makes a kit. Super simple, installs between bottom of strut/shock and lower control arm. Have done several without issue.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
rough country # 1305 or 1312 is the new kit #. We've been installing them at work(gm dealer) since they came out. does a 2.5 front and a 2in back i believe. Has a tiny upper spacer and a lower spacer under the strut. I run it in mine without the new rear block and I have the slightest rear rake

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
rough country # 1305 or 1312 is the new kit #. We've been installing them at work(gm dealer) since they came out. does a 2.5 front and a 2in back i believe. Has a tiny upper spacer and a lower spacer under the strut. I run it in mine without the new rear block and I have the slightest rear rake
View attachment 873857
Sick mud flaps

·
The great white Canadian
1,751 Posts
I believe he's from Saskatchewan and mud flaps are required by law to cover 2/3 of the tire.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I believe he's from Saskatchewan and mud flaps are required by law to cover 2/3 of the tire.
Manitoba, and yeah required on all trucks but not really enforced. I run them cause I do alot of gravel driving and they save your rockers and paint from getting destroyed. Also cant beat how strong the gatorbacks are and their lifetime warranty
🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Manitoba, and yeah required on all trucks but not really enforced. I run them cause I do alot of gravel driving and they save your rockers and paint from getting destroyed. Also cant beat how strong the gatorbacks are and their lifetime warranty
🤷‍♂️
Does the side steps save you from going to the gym?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Does the side steps save you from going to the gym?
Nope, saves me for the couple days after training legs. And saves the drivers seat foam lol

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts