GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What 20 x 12 wheels have you guys seen that you like. Has to be at least 4.5" backspacing and be 12" wide for ma new tires. So far I can only find the rockstars in chrome or the DC-1's in polished. Well every man and their dog has rockstars and I don't really like the thought of polishing the DC-1's. Has to be a cast wheel, no forged wheels unfortunatly.

The new KMC Monsters that I wanted aren't made in a 12" wide fitment, shitty.

So throw some pics up or recomendations guys!

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
You're probably gonna have to go with a Weld Racing wheel.....they are pretty much the only choice for 12" wide applications. The Rockstars just wouldn't look good on your truck IMO, so yeah, its either Intros or a set of Welds :D

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay guys I made need a loan for the weld Cheyenne 8's, shit

Pro Comp makes a forged wheel?

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Or....I found these....20X12 Mazzi Hulks....I emailed them and they confirmed that they are 20X12, I didn't know Mazzi made them in X12....but not a bad price, $1499 shipped, those would look good on your truck...

Ebay Link

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mauro, thats the ticket. I just emailed that to the guy thats getting me the 46's and put a rush on his but. I want them before Truck Jam. That means next week is new wheels and tires, 5.13 gears and all cognito steering upgrades and new arms. Fuck where burning a hole now, hahaha

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buy them!!!!

Sure you don't want a set of 41" Iroks for cheap??? :)
No but I'm trying to find a buyer for you here. Throw that shit on craigslist in Phoenix and if someone bites I can bring them back here for you from Truck Jam. People are always buying bog stuff like that around here

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
that guy on ebay doesn't have much feedback....

If i were you, i'd call Mazzi directly and make sure that they make those wheels in a 20x12. They aren't listed on mazzis site either, so it seems kinda shady to me. MKW makes a 20x11, but it has a backspacing of 5", not 4.5". It's the M19, I believe.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i'm looking at the 4wheelparts catalog right now and it shows that they make a 20x12 4.5" BS Pro Comp US Squadrant 8 spoke and US stryker, only other ones are the Welds and the Rockstars

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Forget the Rockstars. They're flush and IMO look like crap. Most of the Weld's are awesome, but you're right, they're damn expensive.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The rockstars are gay, IMO and completly played out. I just talked to my guy who I trust his opinion greatly and he has had three sets of Hulks come back due to poor chroming and build quaility so fuck that. Think this is what I'm ordering on Monday
IMG_0748.jpg

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
i'm looking at the 4wheelparts catalog right now and it shows that they make a 20x12 4.5" BS Pro Comp US Squadrant 8 spoke and US stryker, only other ones are the Welds and the Rockstars
According to thier website, those 2 styles only go up to 20X10 :(

1 - 20 of 94 Posts