·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a fucking joke lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/1198881616.html
and he only bought it for 9500 lol
and it doenst even lay out anymore it has a stock y pipe lol
and hes not selling it cuz its a shitty truck. he just doenst know how to work on trucks and maintain them and always calls me at odd hours wanting to ask questions about something that ive already told him what to do or how to take care of it and he doesnt take the time to write them down or learn how to work on it. its his only mode of transportation

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Re: what a fucking joke lol

Awesome deal! :)

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts

and the posting has been flagged for removal
and i assume this is about your old truck?
and did he not take care of it?
and was it for sale for less than he paid you?
and can i keep making sentences starting with "and"?

:crazy:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

did you flag it.
i didnt flag it
i sold it to him for 9500. thats why i think its so funny that hes trying to sell it for14

what so funny about this is his ad for the truck was pretty much a exact replica of the ad that i had up when i sold it to him. the fucker even posted up the link to my bucket for the pics which i locked again lol. and i dont mean it sounded the same when you read it. it was like he saved the ad and copied and pasted it or sum shit lol
all i know is he would call me everyonce in a while and ask e questions about shit that ive already told him about and what to do to fix it or whatever. he never took the initiative to learn how to work on it. he called me twice and left two voicemails and a text friday night at like 1130 saying it was improtant and would only take like 5 minutes and that he needed help with the truck.
this is his only mode of trasportation no backup vehicle. and thats pretty much why hes gonna sell it. its was a impulse buy for him because his friend had one that he bought and they both dont know how to work on them, or maintain them.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts

i didn't flag it. :shrug:

oh ok he was trying to sell it for more. i got from the talk in the thread that he was selling it for less and got fucked on the deal, etc. or something like that.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

theres no pics in link :shrug: dave your always bitchin about somebody:) i didnt know you sold ur old truck tho.belated congrats.lol

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

im assuming its the nbs this shenanigan of a post is for lol
free post basically

·
Registered
2,723 Posts

I bet he might actually sell it to you for 8.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts

i dont see why this is getting angry worthy :shrug:

you dont have it anymore, obviously dont want it back...so why the fuck do you care?

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts

did it say anywhere that i care. i just think its funny that hes asking 14gs for a vehicle that he paid 9.5 for.
and what makes you think im angry i really dont give a shit. hence why i title it what a fucking joke.
you are really terrible at this
the fact you posted this and the tension in your posts show quite the opposite.

and if you actually really arent angry about this, you are really terrible and expressing it that way.

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts

did it say anywhere that i care. i just think its funny that hes asking 14gs for a vehicle that he paid 9.5 for.
and what makes you think im angry i really dont give a shit. hence why i title it what a fucking joke.
you are really terrible at this

and u will be super pissed if he sells it for that much .. OuuuCh

1 - 20 of 54 Posts