1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
75 Posts
I called Tire Rack and because of the size of the wheel and the tire size, the guy that I talked to told me that they wouldn't sell the wheels/tires together. He told me that I could buy the wheels from him and get the tires from somewhere else. I don't know if this was b/c I wanted them for a 07 suburban but they were going on a 00 silverado.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
I called Tire Rack and because of the size of the wheel and the tire size, the guy that I talked to told me that they wouldn't sell the wheels/tires together. He told me that I could buy the wheels from him and get the tires from somewhere else. I don't know if this was b/c I wanted them for a 07 suburban but they were going on a 00 silverado.
in my personal opinion, you are the customer...therefore what you want, is what you should have. he's being dumb, why can he not put that tire on the rim you want?
then do this, order whatever rims you want, order your tires from him. either way he has to sell you both...even if they dont want to put them on.

i like hankook, toyo is ok...they are just over priced for my taste. general grabbler i think it is...i like the tread pattern on that...never bought them though..
peace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts